Saturday, June 19, 2010

CONVINCE me???

iNSPIRE ME NOT TO USE BAD STUFF FOR MY HAIR, LIKE CHEMICALS, BLOW-DRYER AND HAIR STRAIGHTNER????



I cant stop using my flat iron and i use it everyday, so say something to help me to stop using it. im trying to make my hair very healthy so it can grow.



CONVINCE me???

Don't use bad chemical stuff on your hair or you'll end up like this:



http://www.marklevitt.net/hair1.jpg



lol



Did that help?I hope so!!!



CONVINCE me???

You look better BALD!! Keep using the stuff.



CONVINCE me???

use a product for heat appliances... and dont flat iron every day!!! you bad girl you!!!!



CONVINCE me???

Sure, flat ironing looks good but, imagine what your doing to the enviornment and YOU! You don't want your hair dry, ugly and spit-ended do you? The best hair is all natural, and looks soo much better than fake!



CONVINCE me???

you want to be bald or have crunchy hair



CONVINCE me???

Man you're high maintenance. Go ahead, kill your hair. See if we care.



CONVINCE me???

naughty!shame! you know better not to use it.do u want to become those people who are REALLY ugly?



CONVINCE me???

put ur hair up some days i like to put my hair in a kinda high ponytail and keep it up against my head with a big clip holing it up towards the top of my head if u have really short hair then put it in pigtails its ok if some hair hangs down but dont do the same thing evrry day u wanna look different



CONVINCE me???

again. i tell all my friends this and one of them refuses to listen to me, but i hope you do. Well, my friends mom straigtened her hair everyday and now it is all nappy and looks like thin pieces of straw. it is unmanageable and looks like she got electrified.. i can already see it happening to my friend. everyone says oh your hair looks so great.. but it doesnt. theres split ends and it looks disgusting. and everyone i know who straightens their hair complains that if they dont its ugly as ever and they wouldnt go out in public but thats not true, its natural.. people just get so used to seing their hair straight that they think their old hair is disgusting... well its not... its greattt.



CONVINCE me???

Come one sweet heart!!!! Get that nartual look in your hair! That's the spirit! Go go go! Throw out that iron of yours!



CONVINCE me???

i have the same problem..



what i started doing is scruching my hair..it gives it a wet look and looks great..it may not work on ur hair but if it it wavy or curly or if it straight it might work but usually good with wavy hair..what u do is with wet hair is take gel/mouse or both and put it in ur hands and grab ur hair so it gets curly and add some hairspray maybe if u really want dry it a little..but u want to use a good amount of gel or mouse..i put a lot in mine..good luck..email me if u have more quesitons

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter