Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do you believe in Ghosts or the spirit world??

Here's a funny story...



I was doing a girls hair at work. It's the end of the night and she's blow drying her own hair with my blow dryer. (cuz she wanted to!)



We're talking about spirits..she's telling me that there are spirits around her all the time. They play with her. They turn the T.V on and off and when she goes into her room, the lights flicker. She tells me that spirits are sensitive to electricity and it seems THAT"s how they come through to her. She's blow drying her hair on low so we can talk and POOF! My blow dryer turns itself off. I thought that she had turned it off herself until I went over to show her what she'd done wrong...nope. It was dead. I bought that blow dryer in July.....never had a problom with it. The next day, it was fine. Up and running. That was 2 weeks ago and I use my blow dryer everyday...can't count how many times per day...it's professional..it'll last at least 5 years. I haven't had a problom with it since. What's your take on it??



Do you believe in Ghosts or the spirit world??

I believe in the spirit world, and since spirits can follow you anywhere I wouldn't be surprised if that was the true reason why your blowdryer turned off! :]



Do you believe in Ghosts or the spirit world??

No i dont believe in because i have never experiened such things



Do you believe in Ghosts or the spirit world??

i believe it. i've experienced some really weird poltergeist activities. but i didn't see the ghost of spirit. it's still enuf to convince me tho



Do you believe in Ghosts or the spirit world??

Yes.



Do you believe in Ghosts or the spirit world??

Wherever possible there must be independent confirmation of the facts.



Encourage substantive debate on the evidence by knowledgeable proponents of all points of view.



Arguments from authority carry little weight (in science there are no "authorities").



Spin more than one hypothesis - don't simply run with the first idea that caught your fancy



.



Try not to get overly attached to a hypothesis just because it's yours.



Quantify, wherever possible.



If there is a chain of argument every link in the chain must work.



"Occam's razor" - if there are two hypothesis that explain the data equally well choose the simpler.



Ask whether the hypothesis can, at least in principle, be falsified (shown to be false by some unambiguous test). In other words, it is testable? Can others duplicate the experiment and get the same result?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter