Saturday, June 19, 2010

Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

here is mine : i wake up 10 minutes before school, only because of my screaming dad, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, get my clean clothes out of the dryer, brush hair, add just a tiny tiny bit of make up, then fix anything that needs grooming (eyebrows, for example). i shower right before bed. now i arrive at school 5 minutes before 2nd period. your turn!



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

Here's my routine:



6:50- Mom barges into my room and tells me to get up.



7:00- I actually wake up.



7:02- Get out of my bed and get dressed.



7:05- Tame my mane. (Brush my hair lol.)



7:10- Eat breakfast. (Which usually is oatmeal and bacon. Yum.)



7:16 (No, not 7:15): Wash my face, brush my teeth, put on my glasses, tie my shoes, etc.



Somewhere between 7:20 and 7:26 (depending how organized I was the night before): Put my flute, all of my homework, textbooks, notebooks, binders, etc., in my backpack and put on my coat.



7:30: Get in the car for my dad to drive me to school.



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

my dad yells at 6 i get up at 6:20 i go pee brush my teeth, get dressed and at 6:30 im out the door.~ my bus comes at 6:35 lmao~



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

bath night before



up at 7:30



out of bed at ten to 8



mad rush to find clothes



8 o clock i have a wash



8:00 to 8:08 i straighten my hair



8:08 to 8:17 makeup!!



8:17 onwards brush teeth, deo, perfume that kind of thing



8:25 out of house



8:30 on the tram



school starts at 8:40



im always late!



and im Head Girl :/



haha



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

i wake up at 6:45 school starts at 8:30 (but my bus comes at 7:45)



i shower, blow dry, straighten ahir and put on clean clothes, go make my lunch (usually a waterbottle and muffins), brush my teeth, fix hair put on a little makeup. and any touch ups.. then i usually get to 1st period 10 mins late bc i talk to my frineds in the hallway for a while and go to class w/ my bf until the teacher tells me to leave.



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

I'm a teacher, so basically I have the same time routine as students.



6 AM-wake up



6:05-get in the shower



6:15-get out of the shower



6:16-about 6:25- dry hair



6:26-pack lunches for my husband and daughers.



6:40-sit down and have a breakfast chat with my husband and daughers.



6:55-say bye to my husband-he lives 30 minutes away from work and has to leave a little earlier.



6:56-7:15-get dressed and do whatever else I need to.



7:16-begin loading the car with my lesson plans, graded papers, etc.



7:20-leave home



7:35-drop off my daugher at elementary school;take my oldest with me to the middle building.



7:40-arrive in middle school and check in. If we have a faculty meeting it starts at 7:45. Wait 15 minutes and relax until my students come in :)



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

Wake up around 6.. sometimes 10 minutes before, sometimes 10 minutes after. 5:30-45 if I'm lucky



If I'm early..



Stretch and procrastinate for 2-5 minutes



Go make breakfast



Do my hair and makeup



Get dressed



Lay in bed on computer



Put shoes on



Go out at 6:30 for the bus



If I'm on time/late..



Get dressed



Maybe put on makeup



Put hair in a pony tail as I'm going down the stairs



Out the door at 6:30



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

wake up around 6:30. get dressed, brush my teeth, grab my stuff and warm up my car ( 66' VW) and leave for school which is in Cypress and it's a 30 minute drive!



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

i wake up at 5:50...take a shower.( if i dont take one the night before), get dressed, do my hair, put some makeup on, eat breakfast, brush my teeth and wash my face and stuff, use the bathroom (lol), leave for school. get there by 7:25



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

wow only ten minutes?!



i wake up at 6:30 with 40 minutes to get ready (i go slow)



I get breakfast, pick out my outfit, get it on, fix my hair and put a little bit of makeup, brush my teeth, then head for the bus stop!



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

Here is mine: I wake up at about 7:00, about 25 minutes before the bus comes and 20 minutes before I have to leave home. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, pick out my outfit from closet, get dressed, brush my hair, glance at the mirror, then grab my purse and head downstairs. I skip breakfast most of the time, maybe grabbing a granola bar to eat at the bus stop. My dad drives me to the bus stop, and on cold mornings lets me sit until the bus comes in the car. The bus comes at about 7:28 and I get to school about 8:20. We have a long bus ride and we get a new kid about every day. Our bus is the most crowded and a lot of us (including me) have to sit 3 to a seat. Our bus ride takes so long that our first time to be at the bus stop was 7:45. They had to move it all the way to 7:20 so we could get to school on time. On the first day of school, we were 15 minutes late, and after a week, they started moving back the times 10 minutes every 3 weeks or so. We are on our 3rd bus driver, the 1st getting fired for backing into a truck one morning (I witnessed it), and the 2nd leaving to take care of her daughter that was being mistreated at daycare. Our bus rides have been most of my middle school memories. I will never forget the people that will move on to High School next year. So, that is my morning, and a summary of my Bus Adventures".



I will not state my name because my description is pretty clear.



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

use the bathroom,put on clothes,eat breakfast,go to the bus stop.but it usually takes 15-20 minutes just to get me out of bed! lol



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

wake up at 6:45.



Get dressed (uniform :P) %26amp; watch the news



Pack lunch



eat breakfast



brush hair and then style it



brush teeth



leave house at 7:15 (or around that time)



get to school usually early at 7:45 (sit in cafeateria w/ other students and talk till 8 when they let us go up stairs.)



8:00-homeroom(pack up and talk)



8:15-1st bell (warning)



8:20-2nd bell prayer and anoncements



8:30-Religion (1st period)



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

It varies day to day. Why do you wanna no? so u can rape me?



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

Wake up at 6:50



Go to the bathroom



Change into the clothes I set out the night before



Brush my teeth



Put in my contacts



Sometimes do makeup and sometimes fix hair(straighten odd pieces or whatever)



Go downstairs and let out my dog



Make my lunch



Eat breakfast



Check my email if I have time



Let in my dog



Put on shoes, coat and get into the car



I usually get to school around 7:45 ( I would get there earlier if I didn't have an extremely lazy sister)



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

I wake up at 6 am. Then i get dressed, but in my contacts, do my hair, then my makeup, then i eat, use the bathroom and brush my teeth, then pack up my things, and get on the bus by 7:20 =)



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

I wake up at 6:00, jump in the shower at 6:10, come out around 6:30. Then I watch the weather to see what I should wear, get dresses accordingly and put on deodorant, perfume and lotion. Then around 6:45 I begin doing my hair brush it, put all 6 products in and throw it in a pony tail (if I have time I'll wear it down). Around 6:55 I put on powder, blush, and mascara. I am usually done by 7:05 and then I get all my things together and wait for my friend to pick me up



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

depends.



if i have track or cross country practice:



get up about around 5:30 am, get dressed in practice clothes, brush teeth %26amp; wash face.



go to practice.



i'll get home at about 7 am, shower, get dressed in my first period clothes, which is also athletics. eat breakfast.



then go to tutorials or 1st period athletics.



if i go to tutorials:



get dressed in sports bra, athletic top, %26amp; jeans and flipflops.



wash face %26amp; brush teeth. have a quick breakfast. i'm out of bed at about 7:30, and i do all the dressing, and washing face %26amp; teeth in about 10 minutes. i'm out of the door at around 7:45, if i'm moving quick.



if i don't have anything in the morning.



get out of bed at about 7:45.



get dressed in all 1st period clothes.



wash face %26amp; brush teeth.



go to 1st period, which starts at 8:25, i'm usually there at 8:15.



then i get dressed in my normal clothes %26amp; fix my hair and add makeup [which is rare] in about the 10 minutes i get at the end of 1st period.



:]



that was a bit long.



but yeah.



%26amp; i pick out all my clothes the night before %26amp; get all my stuff together.



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

Well, i wake up at about 10 to six, (school starts at 7:25) smoke a cigarette, get dressed, get something to drink, brush my teeth(its about 6:35 now) then i check my myspace, then i leave for the bus at 6:40, my bus comes at 6:45, get to school at like 7:05, mingleee a little bitt go to homeroom at like 7:24 then sit in homeroom for like 10 mintues then i meet up with my good friend, then off to first period



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

wake up(it's normally 5:30), force myself up, go into the bathroom, put my hair up, shower, put on a robe, brush my teeth, wash my face, brush my hair, walk back into my room, put on my clothes (i lay out outfits before i go to bed), pick a coat/jacket if i need one, fix my hair if i want to, put on makeup if i want to, go downstairs, force myself to have some sort of breakfast(juice,fruit,cereal,etc), make sure i have everything in my purse and backpack, put on my shoes, walk to my friend's, walk to the bus stop with her, wait for the bus. i know it sounds like a lot but it's just what i naturally do every morning (o, and i leave home @ 6:20)



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

shower at night



wake up at 6:30. get out of bed.



Wash my face.



blow dry the rest of my hair.



straighten my hair.



put on make up



pick out clothes to wear



put the clothes on



get some socks



brush my teeth



take my medicine



put shoes on



and leave for school. 8-8:15



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

Interesting. Lol. I like your morning routine.



Every night, I always pack everything in my backpack and have a general idea of what I will wear the next day. At 6:40, I usually wake up, thanks to my ridiculous alarm clock. Then I usually lie in bed and half-sleep until 6:50. If I feel awake, I'll get online or just think about random nonsense. I'll do a little bit of morning stretching, then a short exercise routine (30 wall push-ups, 30 leg lifts, 30 crunches).



By then, it's around 7:00 to 7:10. I'll go to brush and wash my face. It's about 7:20 to 7:30 by then. I'll put on a little lotion, then get dressed and brush out my hair (if I feel stylish, I'll put my hair in some ponytail or pigtails, otherwise I keep it down). I'll pack away my cellphone, novel, and journal. Get a glance in the mirror, and head down. It's 7:35-7:40, and I'll pour myself a cup of orange juice and start eating breakfast. At 7:55, I'll pop in a Tic-Tac, then head outside to the car. If I'm taking the bus, I head out at 8:00. By 8:10, I'm at school (8:15 if on the bus) and at 8:30, classes start.



That's basically it. If I have to get to school early, I TRY to wake up at 6:30. Doesn't always work.



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

i wake up at 6:45.. go to the bath room.. brush my teeth..then i go wake my twin sister up, do my make up, do my hair , then get dressed! then i have to leave the house around 7:10 so i can make my bus that comes at 7:18!.



i also get a shower before i go to bed so i dont have to rush around too much in the morning.



but sometimes.. ok most of the time i wake up at 7:10 and i have to rush around to get ready.. so then my mom has to take me and i usully get to school around at 7:55 - 8:00



school starts at 8:08!



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

6:00- get up



6:00- 6:20 shower



6:20- 7:00 breakfast, watch tv, go on the computer



7:00- 8:00 get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair, makeup (if any)



8:00- 8:16 last minute things; make sure I have everything I need basically



8:16 leave for the bustop



I have way too much time on my hands = )



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

6:15 Wakeup/Strech/Yawn/Pretend to be Alive



6:20 Dress %26amp; Put in Contacts %26amp; Shower



6:40 Hair



7:05 Makeup



7:20 Other Stuff



7:30 Eat piece of toast/frozen waffles/muffin/bagel



7:50 Leave 4 school



7:53-8:00 Pick up friends



8:05 Swing by starbucks (tues/thurs only)



8:10-8:15 Arrive at school



8:30 School starts



shall I go on?



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

wake up at 6:30



get dressed, brush teeth, comb hair by 6:55



go to Choir by 7:00



I am ten minutes late, so yeah, it starts at 6:50



after that i go eat breakfast in the cafeteria 7:35



bell rings at 7:40



be in ceramics by then



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

7:00 get up



7:02-7:15 eat breakfast(usually cereal)



7:17-7:40 get dressed,brush hair, brush teeth,put on makeup,finish homework, all while listening to mojo in the morning.



7:41-7:45 get stuff ready



7:46 walk to bus stop



7:50 get to bus stop



7:53 bus comes



8:05 arrive at school (i am one of the last stops)



8:15 first class



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

i wake up at eaither 6:30 or 7 then i go and i do my hair and make up brush my teeth and then it is usually 6:45 or 7:15 and then i will make my bed and do other stuff i need to. then i will go upstairs and drink milk and possible eat something then i will rush and get all my stuff together because it is about 7:32 and then i will grab all my swimming stuff and my bag and run out to the car. i arrive at school and i rush to class but i am never late!!!



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

1. Wake up at 5:30.



2. Hop in the shower at 5:35.



3. Get out at about 5:45.



4. Get dressed.



5. Go downstairs and make my lunch. (6:00)



6. Blow dry my hair 6:15.



7. Straighten my hair 6:30.



8. Put on my makeup 6:45.



9. Get my purse, backpack, and gym bag. 6:55.



10. Go downstairs and eat something small 7:10.



11. Leave at 7:15.



12. Get to school at 7:30.



13. Talk to people at school 7:30-7:45.



14. 7:45 we are let in and I go to my locker.



15. 7:55 I go to 1st period spanish.



I go to bed at like 11 p.m. every night so I am always exhausted but I hate to rush!



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

lol, ok, this is gonna be fun = ]]



6:45-7:00: (Dad leaves for work) My mom wakes me up and i lay in bed, think, yawn, and wake up for 15 minutes. If it's a good surf day, i wake up at 5:30 and go down to the beach with my guy friend Connor



7:00-7:15: I watch Good Morning America while eating breakfast (in the kitchen) usually i have Life cereal = ]]



7:15-7:30: My mom and sister leave (sister goes to school, mom to work) I brush my teeth, put on a little make up, wash my face, pee (if needed, lol), deoderant, perfume, and do my hair.



7:30-7:45: I pack my lunch (unless i buy that day), pick out my clothes, and make sure my backpack and everything is ready.



7:45-7:50: I get dressed



7:50-8:05: I watch some more Good Morning America or i go on my laptop



8:05: I walk down the street (lol, one house) to my friends house, and we hang out and watch tv before we go to school (Starbucks on Fridays)



8:20: We arrive at school and hang out with friends. If it's raining or cold (which it was all last week) we get a hot cocoa = ]]



9:00: 1st period



9:45: 2nd period



10:37: Nutrition



10:47: 3rd period



11:38: 4th period



12:30: Lunch



1:10: 5th period



2:05: 6th period



3:00: School Ends =]



(sorry, i couldn't resist including my full schedule = ]])



haha, this was fun =] it's funny to see how other people get ready in the morning =]



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

wake up at 8:00, go to the bathroom (tmi), get dressed(casual-jeans and a shirt), go down to eat cereal(honey nut o's) and then go to school (walking). I shower every 4 days. :)



Schoolers, what is your morning routine before school every day?

5:00AM: My mom, one of the maids, or Daddy wakes me up.



5:05: I pee. I shower, while Monsilo (our chef) makes me breakfast



5:20: I pick out an outfit and put it on (I usually go through at least 3 outfits before I find the perfect one) and brush my hair



5:45: I run downstairs and eat breakfast with Daddy and sometimes Mom



6:00: I go upstairs and blow-dry my hair, then I either straighten it or leave it curly



6:15: I put on make-up, brush my teeth, apply deodorant, spray perfume.



6:22: I go downstairs and make sure all of my stuff is down and ready by the door.



6:25: I go back upstairs and watch TV while I am on my lap top



6:50: I go downstairs and outside to make sure Pierre (our chauffeur) is ready



6:55: I run inside, grab my stuff, say bye to Mom (Daddy's already gone) and go back out to the car



7:00: We quick pick up 2 of my friends



7:10: We arrive at school



7:10-7:20:Me and my 2 friends meet up with a few other close friends in the quad and then go to Starbucks (we have a kiosk on the school grounds) We get cappuccinos and usually a muffin or something



7:25: We go back out to the quad and eat / drink



7:35: We all go inside and grab our stuff



7:40: I go to Concert Choir (my 1st hour)



7:45: School begins



On the weekends and some weekdays, I exercise before I go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter