Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Metal Friday! Who wants in?

I've got the super Aquanet (pink and silver can) teasing comb, blow dryer, wet and wild nail polish and all the fire engine red lipstick and black eyeliner you can want. I've pulled out my Cinderella, Def Leppard, Poison, Faster Pussycat, Trixter, Ratt etc., CD's who wants to join?



Hair Metal Friday! Who wants in?

OH OH Pick me Pick me



I'll do your hair then you do mine......kay



Hair Metal Friday! Who wants in?

Can we call it Mullet Appreciation Day???



Hair Metal Friday! Who wants in?

lets do it!!



Hair Metal Friday! Who wants in?

Oh hell yeah! I can resurrect my Kip Winger poster (yummy) and LA Guns, Saigon Kick, Motley Crue and Skid Row CDs.



Sounds like a great time :)



Hair Metal Friday! Who wants in?

ran out ?.............



Hair Metal Friday! Who wants in?

sounds like a Blast !! don't forget "Gun's %26amp; Rose's, KISS, Motley Crue, Good-Luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter