Saturday, June 19, 2010

WHERE can I get 2 inch (or bigger) hot rollers? Heard Clairol & Remington made them, but can

Need hot rollers that make loose waves or just body, like when I "blow out my hair" with the blow dryer and a big round brush - it ends up straight but Victoria's Secret volume-y. Would LOVE to get that w/ the ease of BIG hot rollers since I'm a busy mom and never have time to do my hair! Sometimes I see hot rollers with a couple big oones and many small. Have thick hair - need all big, but don't know where to find... Regular hot rollers leave me looking like Shirley Temple. THANK YOU !!!!



WHERE can I get 2 inch (or bigger) hot rollers? Heard Clairol %26amp; Remington made them, but can't find online...

Im looking for the same thing. I bought the 1.5" ones but they are still a little too small. I also bought the velcro big ones but am looking for HOT rollers that BIG BIG size. Ive done lots of searches on the Internet to no avail. The largest Ive found so far are the ones I have. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter