Saturday, June 19, 2010

SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

I have very damaged hair. My split ends are pretty bad and I try to cut them myself because I don't want to go to a hair salon. I use pantene shampoo/conditioner which makes my hair really shiny but I use a blow dryer and hair straightner almost everyday. What can I do to lessen the damage? Any good leave-in conditioners or treatments? I've been using the Aussie insurance leave in conditioner and it works okay. I bought the Healthy Sexy Hair wheat-soy leave in conditioner that is coming in the mail soon. Any other good ones that I should get??



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

ok instead of putting different chemicals in your hair, try using a Virgin Coconut Oil before bath.



and lessen the blow dries, hair straighteners and stuff.



get your hair trimmed every month.



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

once your ends are split their is no repairing them, they will just continue to get worse until you cut your hair enough to get rid of all of them



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

Aussie has a product called Hair Insurance you spray it on after you wash and condition. It works wonders. Also for a once to twice a week treatment try their 3 minute miracle. Use their shampoo and conditioner for dry ends. It is fantastic.



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

the only solution is go and trim your hair...



avoid using all the chemical things and blow dry, etc as you can.....go and trim ur hair right now,ok girl???



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

Alright, well, it's really hard to get rid of dead hair, simply because it has been permaently damaged. BUT, there are some options. Dove intense damage therapy really works well at getting your hair softer, and more natural looking. It's available at your local grocery store, target, walmart etc. Sunsilk works really well for my hair, makes it shiny, it smells good, works generally great, and there are alot of different varieties to suit your hair type. As for those split ends, sorry to say, but there really isn't any simple way to get rid of them, other than getting them cut.



Oh, and if your hair is dyed, pantene has some good conditioners that you leave in for like 5 minutes.



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

If you say that you straighten your hair everyday, be careful that its not too hot, and that your not clamping the straightener too hard on your hair. If you put your hair into a ponytail, be careful that you dont yank it out and rip out your hair.



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

stop with the heat



try wearing ur hair up for awhile so you dont have to straighten or blow dry it



mines getting pretty bad too



but y wud i listen to my own advice?



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

I hate to tell you this but there is nothing on the market that will repair a split end.



I also suggest you go to a salon for a hair cut. The reason for this is they are professionals and will know best how to take care of the problem. If you do not you will continue to have problems with split ends. The main problem you will face is that a split ends if it is not cut off will eat it way all the way up the hair shaft. Just like a pacman.



I've been a licensed cosmetologist for thirty years.



Hope this helps.



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

you can wrap your hair to avoid having to use heat everyday, and use a line of products that helps with damaged hair, i would suggest Garnier over Pantene



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



SERIOUSLY SPLIT ENDS!! help!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter