Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have naturally curly hair, how can I get my curls tighter and hair shinier?

If I just leave it, it's alright. But it can get frizzy sometimes. I just bought a blow dryer with a defuzer, but I haven't got around to using it yet. Do they really work?



I have naturally curly hair, how can I get my curls tighter and hair shinier?

Get a shorter hairstyle. That might help. It will bring out your curls more.



I have naturally curly hair, how can I get my curls tighter and hair shinier?

i dont know if itll work but give it a try and then tell your hair dresser for advice. i have curly hair aswell but i straighten mine. so may b u should straighten yours!



good luck



I have naturally curly hair, how can I get my curls tighter and hair shinier?

YES!!! Diffuser really works.



A lot of things to consider with naturally curly hair but basically you can count on not shampooing every day. Try every other day or every 3 days depending on how your scalp feels. Condition every day! This will help with the frizz. You do NOT need to buy the same brand conditioner and shampoo. Be MUCH more mindful of your conditioner but make sure your shampoo is meant for your type of scalp and hair.



As far as styling goes you pretty much need to use some kind of product to tame your mane. If you want tighter curls try mousse or gel but use one that is alcohol free. You can use mousse that contains alcohol but don't go nuts with it since you will be using heat and you only shampoo every few days.



To add shine there are spray shines and hair balms/oils you can add that are great. I was soooo happy when I discovered the one I use (Paul Brown Diamond Heads) because I always wanted shiny hair.



When you diffuse your hair flip your head over and rest your hair on the diffuser and agitate it, scrunch your curls, scrunch it to your head (be careful not to get your hair caught in the "vaccuum" part). When you get through with the lower end of your hair flip back over and work on your scalp. Put the diffuser up against your head and work it up toward your crown to give your hair volume (unless you already have tons of volume). However you do it the goal is to volumize your curls, not blow them straight.



It takes a while and a lot of products to figure out what works for your hair, but keep at it and you'll get it. Biggest key...find a hairdresser that knows your hair and NEVER LET THEM GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter