Saturday, June 19, 2010

What's the best...?

I am going to be getting my hair cut to medium length and I have thick, wavy hair. I like to wear it both straight and curly. I am going to be going into a dental program and if my hair is not above my shoulders, I have to wear it up. I am looking to be able to wear cute up and down styles and I like versatile tools thanks. So I was wondering what's the best...



hair straightener?



blow dryer?



curling iron?



brushes?



combs?



shampoo?



conditioner?



finishing products?



hair accessories?



anything else you love?



Thanks :)



What's the best...?

Straightener- I've heard Chi's are good as are Sedu's. I have a Solia and I really like that as well. Whatever you get make sure its a ceramic.



Blow Dryer/ Curler/ Brush: Never Use



Comb: I just know you should use a wide toothed one to prevent damage.



Shampoo/Conditioner: This is really different from person to person. I'd say your best bet is just to experiment around. I like Garnier but the caps are really difficult to open. Herbal Essences smells pretty nice but is rather strong.



Finishing: I always use anti-frizz cream which isn't really finishing. I use Garnier smoothing milk on my wet hair, Loreal Heat Seeker before I straighten, and either Dove Anti Frizz or John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon if my dry hair needs some moisture. For shine gloss, I use BedHead TIGI Shine Junkie. I like it but I've heard Garnier Sleek and Shine serum is good too.



Other: To get my hair to have a nice wave (as opposed to the random not so nice natural wave I have) I spray Brilliant Brunette Starlit Waves all over my wet hair before bed. It really gives my hair a nice beachy wave look without a curling iron because I really hate them. Any sea salt spray will give you this effect. Sometimes I pull part of my hair back with a bobby pin- gotta love those.



Good luck and have fun with your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter