Saturday, June 19, 2010

Slight curl to straight; how?

After I wash my hair and if I just leave it, it gets curly.



And it's not a pretty curly, but like a messy curly and it just makes my hair feel and look thicker than it already is (otherwise I wouldn't mind it).



My hairdresser says I should straighten my hair with a blow dryer,



But how do you do that?



I've tried but it still doesn't work.



I could do it to someone else but not to myself.



Also, is there any type of product or special something I can use to tame my hair down more?



Thanks.



:]]



Slight curl to straight; how?

You should buy a good flat iron,my hair very curly,so I bought the Solia flat iron about a year ago and it made my hair very straight,here are the reviews:



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_r1...



Here are reviews for another great flat iron called the Sedu:



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1...



But be very careful!Any kind of heat styling can damage your hair,so make sure you deep condition every week,even if you don't use flat irons.



Hope this helps!



Slight curl to straight; how?

My hair is straight and gets slightly curly after taking a shower as well. My advice is to air dry your hair, then put hot iron protection gel in your hair. Next, use a straight iron on low to medium heat depending on the thickness of your hair. Finally, use a use a little mouse to keep your hair from getting frizzy. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter