Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

It refuses to cooperate. If I do it with a blow dryer or whatever it just gets frizzy in 5 minutes, usually less. How do I prevent this??? (I'm on a budget too.)



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

I use sunsoft anti-poof shampoo and conditioner, and also the leave in conditioner to control the poof and the frizz. Works really good for me.



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

i've got the same issue so i go for curly..its so easy and it helps the frizz look natural. i use garniere or however u spell that soft curl cream..works great. and they also have like defrizz and shine stuff..its like in a little bottle..works great too



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

get you a maxiglide. my chick has one and loves it



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

well u could put it in a ponytail...!dollar



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

the best kind of shampoo is the pantene ice shine line. but my hair sounded just like yours until i used that. but use CONDITIONER too. ice shine preferable



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

I had this problem and read that blow dryers due even more damage to the friz, also i read u need to add moisture to ur hair to stop friz. I add lotion to my hair when i get out of the show.{scented makes ur hair smell good} u just rub it in with ur fingers or a comb, and it lessens frizz, or u can add as needed !



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

I use Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum on my hair to get rid of frizz.



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

My hair is the same, and living with it for 28 years, and having a best friend who is a stylist, has taught me to work with it.



Frizz is caused by a number of things-split ends, excessive dryness, static electricity, product buildup, etc



I use Sunsilk Straighten Up Shampoo and Conditioner-works really good and is about $4 a bottle



I also use an anti frizz serum.....Avon and Citreshine make good ones that are less than $5...BEFORE I blow dry



Always use the diffuser attachment to blow dry. It will take longer, but it's so worth it.



On humid days, even with all of that, it still won't cooperate, and I have to break out the straightening iron. I don't use it so much to get straight hair as it is for fighting frizz-but you have to use one with ceramic plates-and they are usually expensive. Conair makes one that's less than $20, and it's decent.



Never use a boar-bristle type brush. Use one with a square or rectangular head that has vents, and with bristles that are metal or coated plastic and that are spaced far apart.



Twice a month, use an intense conditioner. I just buy the one use packs that are a dollar or two, and they work fine. You can also use a good quality olive oil. Just be sure to leave them on for about 5 minutes, or they won't do any good.



Shampoo, hairspray-anything that you use on your hair can over time create an uneven buildup on the hair shaft, which leads to frizz. Every few weeks you can either use a really good quality clarifying shampoo, or take the cheap route like I do.....rinse dry hair with a room temperature beer before shampooing. It doesn't matter what kind.



And if you REALLY want to take it to the next step, which would be preventing it by improving your hair's condition......get a trim atleast every 3-4 months, and take prenatal vitamins. You don't have to be pregnant, and they can do WONDERS for hair, skin, and nails. My drugstore carries a generic brand that is $6 for a month's supply.



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

Buy a Hair Straightiner it works wonders!!!



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

the best way to control curl is alot of heat Iorns blow dry and lots of tenssion w/ ure brush while dryin it if you want to wear your hair curly the best advise i can give you is put product in your hair and dont touch it with your hands until it is 100% dry use a difusser and a chop stick to fight gravity touchin or brushing will give you friz. if it is a dry hair issue get a great conditioner you can sleep in condtioner it never stops working then rinse it out in the am.



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

I've had the same dilemma for years until I relocated to Central Florida, one of the most frizz inducing areas due to the humidity. Ironically, I had been living in Northern California, one of the least humid areas except during the Winter when it rains an awful lot. I found an excellent New York City (Vidal Sassoon) trained stylist quite by chance.



She has very curly hair as do I. The first thing that she did was to give me an excellent cut for curly hair, the second was to introduce me to a line of products specifically formulated for curly hair. It's very important to find a stylist who also has curly hair or an incredible stylist who gets how to cut it.



She introduced me to the most amazing product line. The difference in the appearance of my hair is amazing! The products are by Catwalk called "Curls Rock". She told me to use three of their products in this order: 1) Fast-Fixx, a leave-in conditioner, 2) Curl Booster, a curl inducing hairspray and 3) Curl Amplifier, a mousse.



To get the desired results, all three must be used and in the proper order. We've both missed one step or another when we've run out of product, and I confused the order at first. The results aren't optimal when we didn't use the exact products in that exact order.



I understand when a budget needs to be followed. These products are not as inexpensive as Suave, for example. They are only sold in Salons. However, they do often go on sale in the form of of a buy one get one free. There is also a line of Catwalk Curls Rock shampoo and conditioner. I bought some recently during a buy one, get one.



I once purchased them in Wal-Mart. Since I was there and needed some product, just for the heck of it, I checked the salon in the store. It's a salon that I've seen in malls in Florida in the past, called Regis. Because they are a salon and not Wal-Mart, they sell the products and I picked some up when they were running a promo. The hairspray is the only one that I haven't been able to find on special.



As always, you get what you pay for. These products are nothing short of miraculous as they even work in Florida's humidity, which is amazing. At least, give them a try. Then you'll be able to understand why I'm willing to eat beans for a week to use these products!!! Bad hair days, which used to be almost every day, are now a thing of the past! Whoo-hoo!!!!



One more tip, when you dry your hair, use a diffuser on your blow dryer.



As with all high end products, you need to use less for the same results as using more of a less expensive product. Whatever you decide to try, good luck!



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

buy a hair straightener and also herbal essence products.



I've got terribly frizzy hair!?

The absolute best thing to use is a product called Silk Drops from FX Special Effects. It a great hair serum. You can get it at Walgreens, CVS, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter