Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is a good blow-dryer?

I need a new blowdryer for my hair. I need one with the attatched comb. Does anyone know a really good one, as my comb broke off a few weeks ago?



What is a good blow-dryer?

I have the Conair Ionic (cordkeeper) 1875. it works fine for me. but as all woman know... hair is different and fickle...



The last copy of Woman's World i read recommended the Revlon Tourmaline dryer and diffuser (as there Steal) for $29.99 the other is called the T3 dryer and diffuser (the splurge) was $225.



What is a good blow-dryer?

Black and Decker have very powerful and appealing aparels on blow dryers. You will need one that has long cord and works in silence, the ones with attached comb are more expensive, but the t14 model is very good.



What is a good blow-dryer?

Well since we have the same hair problem [smile], I'll tell you this. I found that all blow dryers are pretty much the same, but the best ones are the ones with the "screw-on" comb. If you didn't really have a problem with the blowdryer you had, and it's just the comb, go to the beauty supply and buy those interchangeable combs... they come with these rings that you screw onto your hairdryer and then you affix the comb onto it. They cost about 5 or 6 dollars... [i'm in california, so it might be cheaper where you are]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter