Saturday, June 19, 2010

Frizzy fringe?

I recently got a fringe but I'm sort of regretting it now because I have very frizzy hair. My fringe gets dry and frizzy quickly. I have to get my picture taken in a couple of days.



Any products/methods that will straighten my hair? I can only buy inexpensive products (around $5) and I don't have a blow-dryer or a hair straightener. I don't want any answers like "pull your hair back or wear a headband", because I really like my new hairstyle...it's just, my frizzy hair kills it.



Frizzy fringe?

Why not try putting some rollers in your hair, when they are wrapped around the roller it smooths the frizz. Or try a roller at your crown, and then wrap your hair around your head, comb put some Bobbie pins, wrap some more, more pins, etc until you have wrapped all your hair. If your hair is long enough try a clothing iron it works. Maybe try a little bit of baby oil on your hair instead of conditioner, after shampooing, it is cheap and is like a conditioner. If all else fails pray for a dry day!!



Frizzy fringe?

try sunsilk frizz cream.....its working for my frizzy hair



Frizzy fringe?

use sunsilk green for frizzy hair called de-frizz and or the purple straighten up to help get the kinks (use a flat iron)



sun silk green de frizz 3some or purple straighten up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter