Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is a little longer than shoulder length?

about an inch or so. I want to try and scrunch it, but im scared it will look bad and i also dont want it to look wet. Should I try it? I dont have a difuser but I do have a blow dryer. What should i do to make it look good?



My hair is a little longer than shoulder length?

ok well first u might want to try this on a day when u dont have to go any were like Fri sat or sun. after u get out of the shower, towel dry it till its almost damp. then take hairspray and spray only from ears down (if u spray it on the top it will look greasy). i prefer all pantene products. if u get mouse that holds curls(that is the majority of the kind) then put a palm full in ur hand and flip hair upside down. to scrunch take ur hand (full of mouse) and push your hair up from the bottom.then flip ur hair back over and hold it up in the scrunching position. blow dry it in that position until it is as dry as u want it.then hairspray in same spot...



hope it works!!!



Lynn



My hair is a little longer than shoulder length?

Hello,



Hair is so much fun, because we can change it as much as we need. I hope I understand your question. You want to make your hair curly (perm). I find straight hair very chic. Curly hair is more playful. I guess it all depends which look you are going for. I will recommend that if you decided to go curly to get small perm, get medium to large it will give you a more natural look.



My hair is a little longer than shoulder length?

After you wash your hair, while it's still really wet, put a good amount of gel in it. You can let it air dry for a while if you want. But after that, put some hair spray in it and scrunch it while using the blow dryer on low. You'll have to add more hairspray half way through, and before it's dry. Don't play with your hair once it's fixed, you'll make it frizzy. Good luck! The key to get it curly while wet it to scrunch and scrunch and scrunch!



My hair is a little longer than shoulder length?

yes try it i use to scrunch my hair alot before it grew and it used to look very pretty! But i think you should use garnier fructis products they have alot of products just for curly hair there is the moose,spray,holding curl gel etc. the list could go on lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter