Saturday, June 19, 2010

~StAtic PrObLeM~?

My hair....



I use dryer sheets when I do laundry, and I've tried several different shampoos/conditioners.



It drives me CRAZY!



Any suggestions?



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

Believe it or not, a dryer sheet does the trick. If your hair is full of static, take a bounce sheet or whatever dryer sheets you have laying around, and rub it on your roots to the ends of your mane. It takes the static out of your hair, and your clothes, and makes your hair smell great (depending on which one you have), therefore not only are you getting your money's worth, but it's multi-purpose too!



And if you don't like that idea, buy a bottle of leave in conditioner that has a heat protector in it. I use Aussie's leave in conditioner heat protector. I dry my hair and straighten it, and usually if I straighten, it sticks to everything! So when I'm all done, just before I go, I spray three squirts of it into my hands and rub them together, and just finger it through my hair. It works like a charm!



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

hairspray



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

Blow dry your hair straight.



Then straighten it.



Then brush hairspray through it.



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

Lo siento, pero...you're white aren't you? Why don't you just wet your hair or your brush or whatever...works for my friend Manda...I think the water gets rid of some of the static electricity.



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

Try an anti frizz serum.



This will keep the cuticle of your hair smooth and reduce the friction.



(Yes you can rub a dryer sheet over your head if you want to smell april fresh)



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

too much conditioner isnt good either... use a spritz in stead of a hairspray... blow dry with some gel in your hair



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

straighten ur hair



and sleep on a silk pillowcase =]



it works



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

We live in a very dry climate out west....and static is the norm...I just keep a small spray bottle of water...the misty kind of spray not the pump kind. Just light spray the hair. Try not to wash your hair everyday...do every other to cut down the drying effects everyday shampooing.



Use shampoo/cond that has moisturizers in it. I use a gel product from Aveda that protects my hair and seems to cut down on the static. It is called Brilliant forming gel...and it is a light product. It has no alcohol ingredients...it is all natural.



You can also moisturize your hands with lotion...and after you get it rubbed in well....brush your hands over your hair and that will allievate the static.



The water mister on the hair works wonders when I am fixing my daughters' hair in the morning....there is always static.



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

I have the same problem with my fine straight hair. Lightly spray your brush with an aerosol hair spray- not a spritzer. Like Shaper from Sebastian. Keep it about 10 to 12 inches away from the brush and try to use a brush that has fine bristles as well as the plastic ones combined. Then run it through your hair. Don't use too much because you can always use more if needed. Also if you can keep more humidity in your home that would help. Right now we are using our heaters more and the air outside is dryer. Pray for a little rain.:)



~StAtic PrObLeM~?

Try pantene pro-v time renewal replenishing mask. Take a couple of butterfly clips into the shower with you, and after you shampoo, load your hair up with this stuff and clip it up out of the way so it has time to soak in. Leave it on for five minutes and rinse, making sure you rinse the top of your head really well so it doesn't leave your roots greasy (I usually clip my hair in a bun and rinse my scalp with the bun still fastened so I can get most of it out of my roots without taking it all out of the rest of my hair. Your hair will feel incredibly smooth as soon as you rinse, it'll smell amazing, and it won't be staticky! You should also try not to brush it too many times a day.



http://www.us.pantene.com/en_US/products...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter