Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hairstyles for school? Help!?

Okay, well im in 5th grade, and YES i concentrate on my studies, im on the honor roll and gets a+'s so please dont bother me about that. I really need hairstyles for school, my hair is a disaster in the morning! I have long wavy hair to like 3 inches longer then my shoulders and have some side swept bangs but not alot. I usually do half up half down, headbands dont look so good in my hair,or i put it in a pony, im sick of ponytails! And i need it kinda simple, i only have about 20-25 minutes to do it in the morning, I also have a hair straightener and blow dryer. Simple ideas please!! Thanks so much!



please dont report me that im in 5th grade!.



Hairstyles for school? Help!?

i wish i had wavy hair! i have REALLY curly hair and it's a pain! i think it would look good straight... but i think it woudl look even better if u put moose, or sum kind of cream in it and wore it wavy... it would be really cute! and it's looks cute half up and half down!



Hairstyles for school? Help!?

congrats! 5th grade was the best grade for me! well if i were you i would straighten your hair and your bangs, but get more side swept ones. also i would get layers if i were you. leave your hair down. Did you know that if you dont like your wavy hair you can get a straight perm? my friend just got one and they really work! i would get that too if i were you. also side pony's are cute and in this season and halfway up is cute too, ecspecially with straight hair



Hairstyles for school? Help!?

leave it down or braid it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter