Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hairstyle for square/oval face?

Hi, I'm 19 years old, but I look 16-17ish. I'm asian (Indian-subcontinental) so I have a tanned complexion. My face is fairly square, slightly oval-ish. I have natural black hair but currently dyed very dark purple, and spiky towards the front. I'm getting tired of it. My hair is pretty thick and it's hard to maintain a clean spiky look because it get muddled easily. If I cut it any shorter it doesn't stand out much. I use L'oreal texturising fibre glue gel. However I don't use a hair straightener or blow dryer. Frankly I'm lacking ideas and the know-how.



So I need advice for suitable hairstyles, if possible with pictures. Please give me tips how I can maintain the hairstyle on my own, what products I should use, should I dye it a different colour, etc. I'm from London, UK, so if you can please recommend a good salon.



Thanks.



Hairstyle for square/oval face?

the hairstyle in this web id will suit a square and oval face with black hair



http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam....



Hairstyle for square/oval face?

Sorry I couldn't choose the best answer out of only two because neither applies to me. I'm a guy, I think short spiky hair and my avatar should have made that obvious. Both answers have only to to with women. Unbelievable.. Report It



Hairstyle for square/oval face?

I have the same oval/round/square face and recently cut my hair into the pob, before victoria beckham had her pixie crop. i think it will suit you as well, makes my face smaller.



it is very easy maintenance, i just add some serum or smoothing creme and then blow dry my hair straight with a paddle brush or round brush and it stays straight. My hair was also thick, but now i got a cut more flatter looking in shape, it feels ok, without too much weight in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter