Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does anyone know the answer?

I've checked the airline and tsa websites, but there is nothing in their lists about whether hair dryers are acceptable for checked or carry-on baggage. Does anyone know for sure?



Does anyone know the answer?

I am sure it is fine for checked baggage but I would not try it for carry on. Although if its not on the list I am sure there would not be a problem with it but I would want to be more safe than sorry. Plus it would p*ss me off if they made me get rid of my blow dryer out of my carry on luggage. Have a nice trip and let your hair air dry its better for it.



Does anyone know the answer?

i think it is better to check-on baggage, for safety



Does anyone know the answer?

All hotels have hair dryers. NO reason why you can't take it on a plane.



Does anyone know the answer?

if you have to, it would be better to check it in your check in baggage. you wouldn't be able o use it on the plane anyways.



Does anyone know the answer?

yes, it is fine. But I am not sure why you don't just put it in your reg luggage.



Does anyone know the answer?

It would be smarter to put it in your checked luggage. Imagine the basic shape of a hair dryer, and then the basic shape of a gun. Very similar ... if you have a hair dryer in your checked luggage, you could get flagged for further searches of whatever you are carrying, AND your checked baggage. And you'll end up being delayed, and may miss your flight - depending on how close you cut the time in the first place. :)



Does anyone know the answer?

Yes then are. I have over 200,000. miles in the lasted two years.



Does anyone know the answer?

take a towel instead as for the other items as long as you take the batteries out and are not intinding to use it in flight i think that would be alright if on the other hand you were going to use it then the aircrew would want to watch i know i would



Does anyone know the answer?

HI MISS



GIVE ME UR MAIL ID OR CONTACT NO



I WANA TALK WITH U

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter