Saturday, June 19, 2010

Radiation pollution effecting my health?

I strongly think I have electromagnetic pollution which is the cause of all my..



headaches, dizziness, nausea, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, irritability, depression, anxiety, excessive sleeping, weakness, tremors, muscle spasms, body tingles, body pain, psychosis, chest pain, orthostatic hypotension, itching, eye pain and pressure, bad vision, floaters, constipation, extreme stomach pain, excessive thirst, excessive prespiration, impaired sense of smell, ringing ears, ect.



anywho, im a huge hypochondriac and i dont know weather or not to take it seriously.



anyways, i spend like 4 hours a day on my computer which is directly next to my bed with TONS TONS TONS of cords to my storm saver, outlets plug things, cable modem, printer, ect. other things are television, stereo, hair straightener, blow-dryer, night light, 2 regular lights, my VCR, cellphone (which i talk on for hours each day too and basically all night). all inside of my room which i spend most of my time in (since im kind of depressed and have no motivation to do anything and only want to sleep).



if i unpluged everything completely while i slept would i feel any better?



how can i fix myself and avoid the bad radiation?



and how can i know if i definately have it?



and how do i avoid it, what do i do?



i seriously feel like im falling apart and cant figure out what is wrong with me and why i feel so horrible in every way.



Radiation pollution effecting my health?

If you want to see if it works, then do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter