Saturday, June 19, 2010

I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

I know this looks like a really long question, but its not very complicated...please read it!!!!



Okay, so I have REALLY thick and frizzy/puffy hair. The only time I wear my hair down or in a pony is when its straight, otherwise I wear it in a bun.



I really get SO frustrated because everyone in my school has nearly perfect hair. I dont even know how to express how ANNOYING it is to have my hair I HATE IT!!!!



So, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong??? I've tried EVERYTHING:



1. Wash hair then let it dry naturally



2. Wash hair then dry with blow dryer



3. Wash hair and put in leave in conditioner



4. Wash hair and put gel (this has worked a few times, but leaves my hair really hard and flakey...)



All I want to know is how to get a nice natural look without any frizz or poofyness!!!!!



ANY ADVICE WILL HELP!!!!!



Thanks A Ton!!



Love, Me



PS



I even tried braiding my hair while wet, then let it out when it dries, but for some reason, it doesnt look good...errrrrr!!!!



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

Here are some suggestions-



At a Salon:



1. Get your hair relaxed or thinned



2. Get layers



3. Chemically straightened



4. Deep Conditioning treatment



To get at a store:



1. Buy a really good straightener (Chi straighteners are good)



2. Get a really good shampoo and conditioner for it (Granier Frutics are good)



To do at home:



1. Scrunch it (take your damp hair and put gell in it, then scrunch it and then spray hairspray so it holds the waves)



2. Make braids



3. Straighten your hair



=]



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

it's damaged. you can't do anything just try not to pull on it and stuff. let it grow out and cut the damaged part



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

weee lol, just go to a hair salon to ask them do fix your hair, or else cut it off or real short are the easiest solutions



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

well you can go to your hairdresser and ask her to THIN it out. there are special thinning sheers that thin your hair out. kinda like layers! you can do a chemical straightener. i have tried maintamer (possibly spelt differently) but it worked wonders. it made my hair feel really soft. and i'm not sure if you use a flat iron or not but i personally would not be able to live without my flat iron. invest in a really good one.



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

Tell you what: I'll trade with you. I have straight, fine hair that I can't do anything with. I've always said that if I could get my butt and hips as thin as my hair I'd be all that and a bag of chips! Google products to tame thick/frizzy hair, there's got to be something out there to help. In the meantime, be glad of what you've got. I'd love thick hair, even if it was frizzy. Good luck!!!



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

Try and use conditioner and rinse in cold water instead of warm. :]



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

Toni you need to go get your hair thinned.....



After thinning get some Patenne Gel and let it hang in the loose curly look.



~~Good Luck~~



I REALLY need some help/advice!!!!!!!?

I have the same kind of hair as you! The suggestions about getting it thinned at each haircut are absolutely right. And you have to just plan on spending a lot of time on your hair if you want it to look pretty. I round-brush mine and flat-iron it every other day and it takes at least 30 minutes. Ask your stylist to show you how to do it, and use the same hair products they use. Get regular haircuts. Then some days when you don't have time to do it you can still wear it in a curly ponytail or wear a hat :-) . Thick frizzy hair takes a lot of practice and patience, but when you get it right, nobody will look better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter