Thursday, June 17, 2010

I cut my hair pretty short. I want to wear it slicked down. What type of gel? How do i make stay a l

I like the slicked down styles but I dont know what to use to make it stay a while (plastered down) Do I get under the dryer, wrap with a scarf or what? I dont mind if the set is hard to the touch.



I cut my hair pretty short. I want to wear it slicked down. What type of gel? How do i make stay a long time?

I Love those styles on Women, go to yahoo groups called geaserwomen,,Dont look too much into the name.



It has lots of pics of Women who has slick wet look styles.



As for a good product, try Dax hair pomade, it will have excellent holding power and will make your hair look smooth and Glossy, like you just stepped out of the pool



I cut my hair pretty short. I want to wear it slicked down. What type of gel? How do i make stay a long time?

i dont know.. maybe the style wax would work.. i think any gel though, if you put a lot of it, will do the trick.. brand doesnt really matter when it comes to hair gels.. a medium priced one should be just fine



I cut my hair pretty short. I want to wear it slicked down. What type of gel? How do i make stay a long time?

I'm not sure if this will help or not but I never had any luck with gels. My hair has always been hard to control. I have had some really good luck with styling pastes though. Revlon puts out one that works really well but it can be a littly pricy. I use one by Fructis and it works pretty good, I can style my hair pretty much anyway I want with it.



I cut my hair pretty short. I want to wear it slicked down. What type of gel? How do i make stay a long time?

Crisco.



I cut my hair pretty short. I want to wear it slicked down. What type of gel? How do i make stay a long time?

You can get a cheap gel that works great(i use it). it is called LA BELLA and get the yellow one. Or get an expensive gel that runs out easily(i used it but it CO$T alot) its called Got To Be Glued its really hard. us a brush and comb it back.



I cut my hair pretty short. I want to wear it slicked down. What type of gel? How do i make stay a long time?

I dont know if this helps but if you like the soft shiny wet slicked look try old fashiond brylcream . Ive chatted to a few women before into this look and the said brylcream was much better as they didnt like the hard set look and 1 also said gels gave her dandruff too. I like the slicked look on ladies too and looks fab on short haircuts. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter