Saturday, November 28, 2009

Going to Poland w/ electronics?

Okay, so I'm traveling to Poland sometime in December. I heard that electronics from the U.S. do not work in Poland because of the outlet difference. I am planning to bring an I-Pod and a hair dryer. Do I need some sort of an extender to change the outlets, or is there nothing I can do to make my electronics work in Poland?



If so can you provide links %26amp; prices??



I very much appreciate it-



Carrie



Going to Poland w/ electronics?

They sell travel kits with a small transformer and plug adaptors that fit most countries. (Check officemax and travel stores)



The ipod is not an issue, their adaptors work at both 110 and 220V, however, your hair dryer may be a problem, depending on how many Watts it uses. Most of these adaptors are for low power devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter