Thursday, November 26, 2009

Motorola Razr in Pepsi?

So I was at the movies, and me trying to save some money decided to take a can of pepsi with me.. BIG MISTAKE...



I opened up my purse and there it was, an empty can of pepsi and everything inside was wet.



As soon as the movie credits started to roll, I dashed out, hopped in the car and got home ASAP.



So far, I wiped the outside with a wet washcloth to get the stickyness away. Then I took Q-Tips, and got all visible areas dry. Next I got the hair dryer and tried to dry out the internal areas, like the charger hole. I dont know what else to do. Some help would be greatly appreciated.



Motorola Razr in Pepsi?

I think that it could be okay. My friend put her phone in her butt pocket and when she went to the bathroom it fell out into the toilet. Her phone was functioning fine even after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter