Saturday, November 28, 2009

How will I survive a whole week!?

Great! For a whole week I get to go to a camp with the entire seven grade. We sleep in cabins and only some of them have heat (it's in Maine and it might be kind of cold). I going to be gone on Halloween hiking, getting all muddy, learn about respect, getting eaten alive by mosquitos and eating horrid food.



No cellphone



No Hair dryers



No Hair curlers



It going to be terrible! How am I going to survive this!



How will I survive a whole week!?

You sound pretty spoiled and if you changed your attitude around a lot, you'll actually find that you'll enjoy being out hiking, getting all muddy. Just think of the time you'll save by not having to do your hair all up and think of the peace and quiet from not having to answer a cell phone for a few days. Of course you'll survive. After a long hike, any food they give you will taste good and not to worry about bugs and mosquitoes, they aren't around in the cooler temps either. So, hang in there and have some fun!!! I'm sure you're going to love it.



How will I survive a whole week!?

Take your computer and anwser our questions.



How will I survive a whole week!?

Please, can I come?!!



Really, life is not all about your hair or phones. Loosen up and have some fun out in the REAL world for a change. Wish I was going in your place!!



How will I survive a whole week!?

hmmm...that's a tough one...put on alot of bug spray, make sure to take extra blankets, sneak in some snacks, and just don't wash your hair...ew! ahaha...



Good Luck



How will I survive a whole week!?

that sounds like a blast have a great time we will be here when you get back. you'll survive have fun. later



How will I survive a whole week!?

take plenty of snacks with you... and have some fun... stay up late and tell ghost stories... sounds like lots of fun to me



How will I survive a whole week!?

Y'all have mosquitos up there?!??!?!



Gurl, go have some old tyme fashion fun. The stuff you would have talking about on the phone, write it down in a journal and report back to us (you have a 360 page?) in a blog.



How will I survive a whole week!?

Guess what, there hasn't always been cell phones and hair dryers and crap. And people survived pretty well then. I think you can grow up and manage.



How will I survive a whole week!?

i go to maine every summer and i'm deff a girly girl but sometimes it's fun to be outdoorsy for a week. although we have heat=/ i love it there have fun and stop being stuck up.



How will I survive a whole week!?

Sounds like you're in Pathfinder!=D



How will I survive a whole week!?

You can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter