Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to use Driclor properly?

I got problem with my armpits because it sweat(not really sweaty but anti perspirant/deodorant doesnt work anymore) and the worst is, it stinks. So i bought Driclor last year and still unable to know how to use Driclor properly. Sometimes i didnt get any pain or stinging or itch when i applied it, and sometimes it gives pain and rashes. I dont understand my armpits, Why is it sometimes it get stingy and really painful but sometimes its not? Im really confused of using Driclor properly.



Here is my procedure sometimes it doesnt work.



My procedure



1. I Take A Bath, I dont scrub my armpits just washing it with my regular soap.



2. I need to wait 20 minutes for drying ( i dont use hair dryer because it itched when i did try to use it)



3. After that i apply Talc Powder.



4. I turn on my aircon because im living in a tropical country and its really hot, maybe when my sweat glands sweat near on my armpits like shoulders, a water element might have contact with the driclor i appli



How to use Driclor properly?

Hyperhidrosis can be caused by food allergies, or a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I had it for a long time before learning



this.



Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grains, and sugars. Scroll about halfway down the page.



http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...



I had hyperhidrosis and other symptoms for many years tried all the usual treatments including ETS surgery, prescriptions,



antiperspirants, botox, etc. The surgery was most helpful but several years later hyperhidrosis began to return.



Years later I was diagnosed with a few food allergies and celiac disease. I eliminated wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet.



I stopped all prescriptions and began taking supplements for B vitamins and magnesium.



You can see the rest of the story here:



http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewto...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter