Saturday, November 28, 2009

Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

A woman, on an international flight, asked the priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favour?"



"Of course you may. What can I do for you?"



"Well, I bought this expensive electronic hair dryer that is well over the Customs limits and I'm afraid that they'll confiscate it from me. Is there anyway that you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"



"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."



"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."



When they got to Customs, the young lady let the priest go ahead of her. The Customs Officer asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"



"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."



The Officer thought this answer strange, so he asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"



"I have a marvelous little instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."



Laughing, the Officer said "God bless you, go ahead!"



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! At last a joke that made me laugh. I must learn that one myself.!



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

i've heard it before, but cracked a smile.



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

heard it, what a cunning priest,



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

im sure thats gonna angry some religious people, but its funny...lol



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

hahahaha quite damn funny



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

HE ONLY TOLD THE TRUTH



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

That's funny! I'll have to remember that one!



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

lolz, that was great!



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

not that funny



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

Yes, very good. I can imagine my parish priest finding that quite funny. He's quite cool like that.



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

I'm vibrating with laughter ! haha



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

Hi I have not seen you on for such a long time



do you remeber me its Sarah!



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

Ha ha ha!!! OMG that is sooo clever...



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

LOL. Another good one. LOL.



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

Hilarious, i'll have to try that. haha!!! (giving stuff to priests i mean, not the other way round, htta would just be weird)



OK totally ruined that answer.



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

Funny!



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

he told the truth which is strange for priests these days lol



Moral: Be friends with priests.. lol.. What you think..?

i honestly think some clergy men would laugh its smutty without being vulgar (although there's nothing wrong with a bit of vulgarity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter