Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

I use Tresseme and i really like it



im starting to get dryer hair cause i dry my hair and straighten it ALL the time



does it work well?



Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

ya!! i love tresseme'. its aweosme and makes my hair silky smooth!!



Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

yea i like usin that shampoo/ conditiners!! they are very good prouducts!!! i like them!!



Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

I think so! I've used it for years but lately since I haven't been shampooing my hair much (I read it's extremely bad for damaged hair..) It seems to not work as well... so I say, if you shampoo your hair and condition it with Tresemme, you'll be fine!



I think otherwise it leaves too much of a build-up.



=)



Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

No! my hairdresser told me the reason they are salon products on the shelf because no salons or hairdressers use them.expecially the heat protective spray which made my hair worse.I have been recommended loreal elvive selection and i now swear by these.Buy one get one free in boots.Their fantastic and good value for money!



Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

yes. tresseme is the best. and slightly cheep.



Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

i hate Tresseme. its a cheap product, and doesnt do much for my hair. plus, the fact that there's a lot of alcohol in it dries out hair. its not worth paying less for a product which doesnt work as well as a more expensive one



Is Tresseme a good shampoo/ conditioner?

Tresemme is ok, but if you're concerned about dry hair, a salon quality shampoo might be needed! Pureology is a good shampoo that's won awards, they use it in almost every good quality salon. It's about 30 dollars a bottle but well worth the price! It makes your hair feel like silk. It can be bought in most salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter