Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would a CHI blow dryer make any difference?

Compared to a cheap one from Wal-Mart. Why are they so expensive?



I straighten my fine wavy hair every other day and I just don't get the same results my stylist does.



Also, where can I get good round brushes?



Thanks!



Would a CHI blow dryer make any difference?

If you are a professional hairstylist, yes. Your using it all day every day and it will last you. They are so expensive because of the name and also because they are made to take a lot more abuse then the ones from the drug store. As for why you dont get the same results as your hairstylist...we stand behind you and we can see your hair at a different angle. the hair is sectioned and we dry hair all day. The answer...practice, practice, practice...thats the only reason, no big secret! Go to your local beauty suppy store for your round brushes. Good Luck.



Would a CHI blow dryer make any difference?

in my experience, it would

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter